3) Click on the 'menu' button again and select “Bookmarks”
4) Press and hold the Insurance Act Zone icon and then click "Add to home screen"
1) Click on the BlackBerry 'menu' icon
3) In the “Add to Home Screen” dialog window, select the "add" button
1) Click on the “...” icon in the bottom-right of the screen
3) A new tile linking to the Insurance Act Zone will now appear on the start menu
1. HoC European Scrutiny Committee: 64th Report of Session 2017-19
Section 7 of the report discusses recent developments with regard to the powers of the EU’s supervisory authorities. Although the matter is no longer under scrutiny by the Committee,...
1.FCA: The Future of Financial Conduct Regulation
A speech delivered by Andrew Baily on 23 April 2019 discussing, amongst other things, Brexit. The full speech can be accessed here.
“Our regulatory landscape can be viewed as comprising two spaces, an...
There has been welcome clarification on the scope of the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield on UK data following the UK's expected departure from the EU. Guidance from the U.S. Department of Commerce, which administers the Privacy Shield, confirms that businesses...
On 11th April the EU published the text of the decision of the European Council in response to the UK’s request for a further extension of the Article 50 notice period (see Document 1 below and the UK acceptance at Document 2 below). The decision...
The flow of Brexit related FS publications has slowed as we await the outcome of the UK’s application for a further extension of the Article 50 notice period (see Other publications below) and the special European Council on 10 April.
In the May issue of the Commercial Contracts Bulletin, we take a look at a number of recent court decisions, including topics relating to entire agreement clauses, whether Brexit is a frustrating event, and good faith in relational contracts.
Today, we launch our new report for the hotel and restaurant sector. Hotels and restaurants are increasingly expected to deliver a new and different experience; one that leaves a lasting memory, distinguishes them from their competitors and embraces...
View more >>
© CMS Legal 2019